Saturday, May 30, 2009

-= Disney•Pixars "UP" =-

I have just seen this Top Notch Film by Disney•Pixar Film Studios,
called, "UP". I'm not going to tell you what happens, I Want you to go see it for yourself, but it involves: •Air travel, Living on a Zeppelin, the 1940's, love, death, the way dogs think, and adventure into the deepest jungles of Peru.• Intrigued? I hope so. I Probably will sound like an advertisement, but it's true, "I laughed, I cried, and all in the first ten minutes!"
That takes skill, especially when almost no words are spoken for that entire sequence. I hate it when those commercials on the telly say "Funny Funny Funny" And then it isn't, but this is one time when they are actually correct! Now there's an idea, truth in advertising!

Great movie, but its Pixar, so what else would one expect?


And on that note I bid you
Good Day, and Best Regards.


Sir Jacob D. Fredrickson Esq.

Chief Executive Officer of SavetheCroissants.com,

Quite the High Ranking Official of Early Bird Productions, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+