Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Window Sill.

Today i thought I would show you the windowsill of my cabin aboard the H.M.Z. Peregrination, I quite like clocks, and such. And these are my favorite parts of one of the many I took apart. You may not be able to see it, but the jars on the left are full of the little bits of Gears, and Gears on sticks, and Little screws, and all those fun things that are left over after a clock is demolished. In the middle there is a jar I found at a little shop called "Miachæls" for a single dollar, I then filled it with Genuine fortunes from the Far East, or, Convexly, the Near West. Also known as "Asia", hung around that Jar is a necklace made from a clock winding key, found in the garbage of clock shop, Just laying on top! I couldn't believe my luck. I then strung it with oilstring from a necklace shop in Saint Augustine Florida. After that are the more interesting contrivinces from what I can only assume to be a Grandmother clock. The chimes banger, the biggest gears, one thing which has a little spring and seems to be related to the second hand, and two paddles, which are in case the clock ever fell in water.
And on that note I bid you
Good Day, and Best Regards.


Sir Jacob D. Fredrickson Esq.

Chief Executive Officer of Save the Croissants.blogspot.com,

Quite the High Ranking Official of Early Bird Productions, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+