Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Continuing Weekly Adventures Of Dr. Zachary Smith H.M.O.

This weeks episode is entitled:
Escape to Mystery Mountain
Last week as you surely recall, Dr. Zachary Smith and George were having tea, when George pulled out a map and explained to Dr. Smith that

"These mountains weren't here yesterday."
"So? This is Human Territory, stuff's always appearing, the physics are different here than in in Legopolis. " George looked shocked, "But that's not proper!" he exclaimed, "It is simply not done!" Dr. Smith rolled his eyes, "Jeeves, call up the Deus Ex Machina co."
"the Deus Ex Machina co. Dr. Smith? Why?" Dr. Smith looked at him with a slight smile, "if we are going to see those mountains, then we are going to need a Plot Device, George, also, I doubt the Narrator has enough patience to get us to the mountains on foot." It's true, I don't have that much patience. Wait, how did he know about me? I thought for sure… Well, never mind.
"DR. SMITH, THE DEUS EX MACHINA CO. SAYS THEY ARE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST, AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY." "Ah, thank you Jeeves."

zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………*-pop-*


"SIR, THE PLOT DEVICE IS HERE."
That's it? a buzzing and a small pop? I was hoping for something more impressive, but no, it's in the script so that's what happens. No imagination with these people. Whatever happened to Ad Libbing? Oh, the plot device, cut to camera, lets see…ah here we are, camera 31b:
You know, it amazing that Dr. Smith hasn't figured it out before, what with 78.3 cameras following him around, trying to predict his next move.
"The Door? I thought that was the territory of Capt. Brown's royal door framers?"
"There was a Hostile Corporate Takeover, and from what I hear a decline in quality. You go first."
Right, I want a long zoom with camera 74a, you, pan around from the east, I don't want to miss anything, you, yes you, station a camera at the top of the mountain, hey! I want that done today, You, why are you here? Never mind, get me a single-shot espresso, black, none of this wimpy "milk" stuff, GO! Camera 31c, are you in position? Good. You, get me an ærial view of the situation, lets Move People! we're live in 3…2… what? we're already live? Start sequence! I don't care, we're already live!
…Shortest commercial break I've ever seen…
Perfect, Perfect, on the count of three, 1…2…3… now.
Marvelous.
Alright lads, you did well, go take a coffee break while I wrap this up.
Will Dr. Smith and George awake? Is this how I End The Series?
Am I running out of cliffhangers?
Find out in our next exciting episode:

-=Best Regards=-

Sir Jacob D. Fredrickson Esq.

Chief Executive Officer of Early Bird Industries, Inc.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+