Saturday, June 16, 2012

Brenizer Panorama

So I saw this:  http://www.ryanbrenizer.com/2011/05/brenizer-method-instructions/
And said “That looks neat. Let’s try it.”  The technique is easy enough, just a sort of all–in–one–place pano. You even use the “Auto Panorama” function in photoshop!
So I took twenty shots {The tutorial recommends 4, if you’re just starting. Apparently I’m the sort of guy who just jumps in to where it’s over his head and hopes for the best. Funny story: Proved that at a pool in Arizona.} And a couple of hours of photoshop work later I ended up with this:





It’s not really as done as I’d like it to be, there are some rough edges and things.
Turns out the initial step: Super easy. The subsequent minute adjustments to make it perfect: Easy if you know what you’re doing, but very time consuming.
Especially if you just sort of shoot a random, non–square shape.
But it turned out okay, I think.
View it large by clicking on the image.
[SUPER FRICKIN HUGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+