Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Continuing Weekly Adventures Of Dr. Zachary Smith H.M.O.

This weeks episode entitled: 
A Solo Expedition Utilizing new Technology.
Here we join Dr. Smith as he sets off into the garden. Here is His report, sent to me earlier over the radio waves:

 
" To: Mr. Jack the Human.
From: Dr. Zachary Smith, Humanologist P.H.D.


Day 3 at Campsite 1. 
Day 5 total,



Dear, Mr. Jack. This is quite the switch!  For once I am the one who is gone, and you are the one who is relaying the message! I set out from the town a couple {5} days ago, that old wanderlust again I guess.  From my calculations, and a rough schematic I drew on my out here, I am outside your South window, five Legopolis City Blocks from the glass.  It is amazing how long your strides are!  I calculate that One Human stride is equal to two Legopolis City Blocks, which means that you, Jack could walk over Our Fair City in about, 3 strides. I am Reporting through my typewriter, which I have connected to my radio so that I may  communicate with out the pesky "STOP" after every sentence that accompanies a telegram. My Revoloutionary technique involves sending the typed characters through the radio's antennae, where it is deciphered by a top secret process that I call "George" After being translated by "George" it goes to you, Jack, for spell checking, and punctuation.   And from there, the Internet log.  
I feel the need to inform you of my surroundings, in the daytime the weather reaches upwards of 23°C {75° F}  and at night it reaches near freezing, 10° {C}!  Luckily i have packed a nice warm blanket.  It is a struggle fight off the viscious McGee, she comes over to my camp, sniffing, with that big black nose.  Ick.  Any way.  The flora of the area is quite nice, the flowers and everything, but there is also this weird plant, it seems to grow in sections, and it is quite proliferous. 





 I am calling it " Plantanis Zacharius" Zachary's plant.  Although I am sure you humans have a "better" name for it. If you know it please tell Jack via Comment. He doesn't know very much, and is always looking for new knowledge {hey! I know some stuff! do comment though. - Sir.} 

come back next week when we break camp, and look for new and exciting adventures and esoteric disscusion!


And on that note I bid you
Good Day, and Best Regards.

Sir Jacob D. Fredrickson Esq.

Chief Executive Officer of SavetheCroissants.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+