Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hooray for Vancouver!

Well, I couldn't find a sword-smith, but the Crew found a rather well-stocked Zeppelin Parts wholesaler, and got the new gas cells at a low, low price, I think the company's name was something like "cost co" or something weird like that, in the next big town over, Vancouver. Any way, I just received this new picture, {the one above} I guess my artistic photographer who follows me around followed me all the way to Canada!

I am considering taking drastic measures against this person, or persons? maybe its like a multi-national corporation of people who photograph Zeppelins, and then mysteriously leave the photograph in an envelope on my desk in my cabin!

And on that note I bid you
Good Day, and Best Regards.


Sir Jacob D. Fredrickson Esq.

Chief Executive Officer of Save the Croissants.blogspot.com,

Quite the High Ranking Official of Early Bird Productions, Inc.

{EDIT: apparently it was Mac the whole time, he is on the Zeppelin too, and when we were testing the H.M.Z. Peregrination he snapped a few pictures, developed them, and left them on my desk, but forgot to tell me.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!
And have a nice rest–of–your–day you guys.

—Jacob

Google+